Everything is energy!
Soul Arts Wellness Studio is a holistic health practice that builds on the philosophies of vibrational medicine.
Vibrational medicine is an ancient form of alternative therapy that regards human beings as complex, interconnected fields of subtle energy systems. Our subtle energy systems are critical to health.
Although these energy systems can’t be seen by most people, they are very much alive. There is a direct connection between our frequency or vibrational state and the life we create.
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ~ Nikola Tesla
The energy field around the body is both the door to the future and what keeps us stuck in the past. Not only is it the CANVAS upon which we paint a life of wholeness or fragmentation, it is that multi-dimensional part of us where we connect to the divinity within.
Soul Arts Wellness Studio applies vibrational medicine in the form of sound, using tuning forks, brass sound tubes and acoustic instruments. Color is applied with the use of crystal color lights, colored silks, sacred geometry and aroma therapy. Transformational thought, imagination and the wisdom of Ayurveda, are also utilized.
Energy therapies can be accessed and conducted remotely from anywhere in the world. You can receive the same benefits that you would receive in person. Remote sessions are welcome and scheduled by request.
At Soul Arts Wellness Studio, vibrational medicine is used to communicate with the mind, the emotional body, the cells and DNA, dissolving and reshaping current data while writing in high frequency information.
The following is a list of emotional challenges that respond with success to the application of vibrational medicine:
- all trauma related issues
- job stress
- all transitions
- soft addictions
Ayurveda is also a vibrational medicine. Ayurveda looks at physical dis-ease from an energetic perspective and then applies the opposite energy to balance. This includes the appropriate foods, spices, herbs and lifestyle appropriate for the imbalance and your particular mind/body constitution.
Ayurveda provides natural solutions for imbalances in the areas of:
- digestion and food intolerances
- weight management
- immune related disease
- fatigue and insomnia
- women’s health
- skin irritations
- detoxification and renewal
Leading Edge Truths:
- if we want to initiate change in the world, we have to change ourselves first
- whatever we focus on expands…..so, it’s important to focus on the positive
- our imagination is real and it is a powerful creative tool
- all creation is a thought form and thought is the energy of the mind
- every organ, tissue, cell and molecule emits a frequency or sound and color
- the chakras are separate mind centers
- color and sound are nutrients for the human energy system
- food, spices and herbs have their own energetic qualities