THE CHAKRA CODES MASTERMIND:
The Essential Journey for Feeling Alive
What do you most deeply yearn for in your life? What do you most desire to experience, express, create and contribute? Are THINGS showing up in your life as you assumed they would? Do you have a calling for something bigger but you can’t seem to get it out of you? Maybe you are experiencing self doubt, isolation, feeling stuck? Maybe you procrastinate doing the things you know you should do? How about striving and never arriving? Here’s another BIG one – Are you playing small? Are you suffering from a support deficit? Lastly, what has been the COST, the LOSS associated with these obstacles?
Where do we go to solve these root issues?
Truthfully, it’s super hard to facilitate change by yourself! You actually heal trauma in a tribe. SO, I’VE CREATED THIS CONTAINER, A LEARNING COMMUNITY FOR DEEP GROWTH. My intention is to bring like-minded souls together to support one another to grow and to learn and to transform. This is COLLABORATIVE learning and integration where we become powerful partners, developing skills to mirror, to amplify and to support each other! No more trying to do it all alone!
I’m here to tell you that one of the best places to look for the obstacles that are holding you back… one of the best places to discover your own personal INNER GLASS CEILING is through the ancient Chakra System. The Chakras are a MAP! By using the Chakras as a map, we are exploring the messes located in the SHADOWS, in your unconscious, those blocks you are “unaware” of! These block’s can’t stay hidden when you use the Chakras as a map. Plus, not only does this system locate the roots and liberates them, we create a future of much more PASSION, CONFIDENCE and JOY.
What Are The Chakras Anyway?
The Chakras are 7 metaphysical vortices of energy that originated in the ancient Indian system of healing. In Eastern Body Western Mind, author Andodea Judith writes that each Chakra receives, assimilates and expresses life force energy. As with the Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Meridians, the chakras cannot be seen or held as material entities. However, the chakras show their strengths and/or weaknesses in the shape and health of our physical bodies, the patterns manifested in our lives, and the way we think, feel, and handle situations that life presents us!
They are open or closed, blocked or unblocked and are inter-connected with each other. They are built successively upon each other, carrying information both upwards and downwards. You need ALL chakras to be fully ALIVE and to live your life purpose.
In Anatomy of Spirit, author Carolyn Myss writes about the seven chakras as stages of personal and spiritual power. Each one is responsible for a different level of CONSCIOUSNESS. At each chakra level, we gain more energy, more power and become more conscious about how to use them.
The Rainbow Bridge
In Eastern Body, Western Mind, author Anodea Judith says that each chakra reflects a basic, inalienable RIGHT. Loss of these rights blocks the chakra. Reclaiming these rights is a necessary part of healing the chakra and therefore healing into WHOLENESS.
There are seven levels, seven colors and seven rights.
- The Root Chakra is red and is associated with the right to be here, to take up space and the right to be safe and secure.
- The Sacral Chakra is orange and represents the right to feel, the right to have desires, to be creative and to have passion.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is yellow and represents the right to act, the right to be free and therefore our willpower and self-esteem.
- The Heart Chakra is green (and pink) and represents the right to love and be loved and wisdom and wisdom and compassion.
- The Throat Chakra is blue and represents the right to speak and hear truth.
- The Third Eye Chakra is indigo and represents the right to see, intuition and imagination.
- The Crown Chakra is violet and represents the right to know, which is higher consciousness.
Wheels That Reveal
Below are a series of questions that help assess where the obstacles and blocks are that might be in the way of your MANIFESTATIONS! These questions are related to the first 4 Chakras. Please get quiet and go within and FEEL which of these questions resonate with you. How true do these feel on a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being absolutely true.
- I never feel completely safe. I often feel fear, anxiety or disappointment.
- I often feel like I can’t focus or get clear – scattered or overwhelmed.
- I often feel invisible. It seems like people don’t even notice I’m there.
- I REALLY know what I want and I know WHY I want it.
- I feel very deeply. Maybe I feel TOO MUCH. People sometimes accuse me of being too sensitive.
- It’s easy for me to express my feelings, set boundaries and ask for what I deserve.
- I often find myself having to “do it all myself” and I feel on my own and unsupported.
- I avoid getting attention (especially being the center of attention). I often feel uncomfortable receiving praise.
- When I think about taking bold action that might make me stand out, I worry about how people might react.
- When I think about bold action, things need to be perfect.
- When I stand up for myself, I start to feel guilty and/or doubt my value.
- When I’ve felt deeply hurt or wronged in the past, I just “get over it”. Because, “what’s the point – Getting upset won’t change anything.”
- When I think about painful events in the past, I primarily feel disappointed in myself for not being smarter, stronger, better, etc.
- I set extremely high standards for myself and it horrifies me to think that others see me or my work as substandard or ill prepared.
These are just a few of the questions that reveal obstacles and blocks in the chakra system. We will be using the chakras as a MAP to all our messy stuff. THE GOAL IS TO LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED!
You will participate in 12 EXPERIENTIAL workshops, one per month, over an entire year, starting January 6, 2021. These are deep dives and designed for profound transformational change, so be prepared to be UNCOMFORTABLE.
As I have said before, you will meet members of your soul tribe and you will witness and be inspired by your experiences and the experiences of others in the group. You are not required to be at all the events. However, it is important to attend every one in order to gain the most benefit. If you can not attend, a recording of the workshop will be available for purchase.
Most healing work and meditation focus on the upper chakras, but the truth is, the messy parts of us are in the lower chakras. This is where fear, anger, guilt, shame and self doubt reside. Each of these first 4 chakras has a strong affiliation with one of the upper chakras. We will, often, combine work in two chakras. This work is particularly rewarding and allows each chakra to be represented!
If you’re ready to sign up or if you have additional questions,
please contact Caroline Morrison (email@example.com)
or (207) 232-3960.
What else should I know?
- The cost of each workshop is $60.
- All workshops are held on zoom.
- We will meet the first Wednesday night of every month at 6:15 pm ET for approximately 90 minutes.
- As the year is divided between the first 4 chakras, each chakra is covered in approximately 3 classes.
- We will be using meditation, visualization and your imagination in each and every workshop. These practices are a door to your unconscious mind that will provide vital information, insights and discoveries (AHA MOMENTS).
- We will be using Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), known as tapping. This is an evidence based, clinically proven intervention that effectively reduces anxiety and the stress response in a measurable physiological way. It is often used to treat post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) safely. We will be using specific tapping scripts with the intention to VOICE, HEAR and HONOR all the pain, fear and other emotions triggered by the visualizations and meditations. At times the words in the scripts might sound harsh and over-the top and even feel wrong to say. This is intentional and you will not take on energy you do not desire. You will be saying the words out loud in order to honestly voice strong emotions like fear, anger, and grief and to move the energy. There will be a sharing of insights and discoveries for those who desire to share. This process creates a more powerful healing for all involved.
- Everything shared in the group is and must be kept confidential.
Wheels That Heal
Take a moment to familiarize yourself with chakras 1 through 4 below. There is a description of each chakra, the Root Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, the Solar Plexus Chakra and the Heart Chakra. Each chakra shows us exactly where to go to MOVE the energy, the costs associated with a weak or blocked chakra and the benefits of a strong chakra.
1. THE ROOT CHAKRA – The right to be here
Developed from mid-pregnancy to 12 months after birth, peaking at 4 to 5 months.
What do we learn at the 1st chakra? We learn…
- Is it safe to be ME on this planet, with family?
- Am I supposed to be here?
- Do I want to be here?
- Am I… the REAL ME… wanted here?
- Can I survive and take care of myself?
- Is my body deserving of care, love and respect?
- Am I valuable as I am?
- Am I deserving of love and “having” things?
The answers to these questions become the unquestioned truth. All other chakras are built on the First Chakra foundation. So each “QUESTION” and the “EXPERIENCE” that became truth/reality is filtered upward to either NOURISH or DIMINISH each chakra in succession.
The Cost of having a Weak First Chakra
- Difficulty getting into action
- Frenetic thoughts
- Anxious energy from mild to panic attacks
- Rejection of or disappointment in your body
- Often unaware of your body’s signals of stress, hunger, exhaustion
- Leaving your body and zoning out
- Dreaming of big goals that never manifest
- Difficulty creating time or habit for nutrition and self-care
- Difficulty dealing with concrete tasks such as money management, organization or finishing projects
The Advantages of a Strong First Chakra
- Feeling grounded, safe and powerful
- Feeling a sense of self-love and acceptance of your physical body
- Being able to relax and let go and not be stuck in your head
- Exuding a presence and energy that is noticeable and unforgettable to others
- Being able to catch and address habitual thoughts and patterns of your family paradigm and shift into the new reality you are creating
2. THE SACRAL CHAKRA – The right to feel
Developed from 6 months to 2 years, peaking at 12 to 18 months
What do we learn at the 2nd chakra? You learn… it’s not safe…
- To be in my body, too much bad stuff to feel
- To be too powerful or to be weak
- To trust – people betray/abandon/hurt
- To want things because I will be let down
- To want things because they are shameful
- To feel things that are bad/selfish/mean
The Cost of a Weak Second Chakra
- Difficulty owning your personal power
- Feeling guilty or anxious about being “too powerful” or “too attractive”
- Attempting to never show anger and priding yourself in being “better than that”
- Being in battle all the time with others and/or the self in the form of self-sabotage
- Overthinking and believing thinking is more important than feelings
- Having difficulty feeling joy and connection
- Total fear and avoidance of vulnerability, expecting betrayal and abandonment
- Shutting down of sexual energy
The Advantages of a Strong Second Chakra
- Exuding raw life-force energy that is felt by others as personal power, charisma, creativity and sensuality
- Feeling you… feeling who you are and what you truly want
- Allowing more love, intimacy and vulnerability into your relationships
- Willing to be human, vulnerable and flawed
- Being aware of your emotions, feelings, needs and desires
3. THE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA – The right to act
Developed from 18 months to approximately 4 years
What do I learn at the 3rd Chakra? I learn to protect myself from exposure….. I speak and act to stay safe
- I am only accepted/safe if I am “GOOD”
- Don’t rock the boat, make others unhappy
- Only want things that are sensible and appropriate
- Don’t be someone who is selfish, angry, needed, etc.
- Better to stay invisible/I will hide who I really am
- Always please others so they will love me
- I will never be selfish. I will put myself last
- I will silently resist/resent but smile on the outside
The Cost of a Weak Third Chakra
- Taking action seems like a no-win situation
- Feeling stuck all the time
- Fearing and avoiding stepping up and being seen
- Overthinking versus getting into action
- Feeling shame or guilt whenever you try to self-advocate or ask for more
- Acting on a vow to always give and never be selfish
- Stuck anger that becomes resentment
- Difficulty saying no or setting boundaries
The Advantages of a Strong Third Chakra
- You embody the true you and take action from your real power, desire and needs
- Accessing authentic charisma and presence within any context
- Willing to be seen and declare yourself as valuable
- Feeling bigger energy and taking clear and focused action on important things
- Standing in your truth, asking for what you want and taking action to create your desires
- Feeling DELIGHTED to be you
- Ability to set boundaries that honor you and others without confrontation
4. THE HEART CHAKRA – The right to love and be loved
Developed from 4 to 7 years
What do I Learn at the 4th Chakra? I learn to protect myself from the judgement of others and the pain of disappointment
- I keep pressure on myself to perfect my shortcomings
- I criticize and attack myself to keep myself in line
- I flood myself with the fear of certain criticism
- I dismiss the love and compliments of others because I don’t deserve it yet
- I only feel loveable if I give more
- I never forgive or accept the parts of me that makes mistakes
The Cost of a Weak Fourth Chakra
- Struggling to feel yourself at your core
- Feeling as if something has been missing in your life for a long time
- Giving of yourself but unable to receive
- Feeling empty inside even when achieving big things
- Feeling secretly lonely and on your own even within a relationship
- Holding back your true feelings
- Reacting unconsciously
- Acting overly responsible for everything and everyone
- Highly critical of yourself
- Difficulty accepting praise and compliments
- Trouble accepting true support and opting to soldier on
- Doing everything yourself
- Holding anger inside and dismissing people with unspoken judgements
- Having a secretly tender but guarded heart
- People don’t feel your passion or how much you care
- Lacking connection with others because they can’t connect with or feel your intention to help them
The Advantages of a Strong Heart Chakra
- Experiencing the self, everything and everyone as beautiful, perfect and deserving of all good things
- Feeling the magnificent warmth of the undefended heart that has the capacity to love
- Living in the expanded and amazing freedom of true self-acceptance…free from the inner critic
- Being a healing force just by your presence
- Allowing your compassion and caring to be heard and felt by others
*Much of the information provided in this document was sourced from Classes and Workshops with Margaret Lynch Raniere, from the book Eastern Body Western Mind by Anodea Judith and from the book Anatomy of Spirit by Carolyn Myss.
If you’re ready to sign up or if you have additional questions,
please contact Caroline Morrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or (207) 232-3960.